Our knowledge about gas engines was built up during years of employment in Research and Development, Project Management, and department leadership in companies well-known in the business. Today we can offer you a broad range of services (including, but not limited to:)
- Consulting R&D of reciprocating internal combustion engines, especially gas engines, in terms of technology. For example with engine concepts, adaptation of engines to different fuel properties, selection of the best-suited peripheral components and support in negotiations with suppliers.
- Support in terms of organizing your R&D activities. We will develop time schedules and R&D cost scenarios, advice you about the build-up of the R&D infrastructure and support you in the process of hiring gas engine specialists.
- We assess current R&D projects, create a Strength and Weaknesses profile and advice you about improvements in technology, cost and project schedule.
- We can offer deep knowledge about details of the peripheral components of gas engine driven power plants; i.e., gas supply, control of electrical consumers in island mode operation, implementation of heating systems, emergency cooling concepts, exhaust gas cleaning and many more features.
Useful assistance around your
- Sales and engineering support
- Assistance during the start-up process of complex field installations.
- Problem analysis with customer engines in the field
- Optimization of plant operation
- Market assessments and studies
- Competition analysis and benchmarking
- Creation of tender documents for external R&D activities
- R&D controlling
- Training courses for R&D and service personnel
- Lectures and presentations